Tuesday 16 June 2020

Surprisingly Stunning Affordable Smokey Eyeshadow Palettes For All Eye Colours


Miss Claire in the Night Smokey Shades 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette -3, Multicolor

There are a host of trends, ways and methods of doing eye makeup, and Smokey Eyes is one of the most popular as well as beautiful fads that has been going on from quite a while. The biggest challenge one faces while doing smokey eyes for oneself or on a subject is to make the final look less scary and more sultry. Many people struggle and straight away opt for the blackest shade to create smokey eyes look but it doesn't necessarily mean smokey eyes need to have the blackest shade in it to be created. 


According to me, Smokey Eyes look the best when: 'It is in matte texture' & 'Is combined with glitter'. The base of a smokey eye look is definitely dark and it needs to be started from the lash line on the upper eyelid, working your way in an upwards motion with the base colour. The crevice of the eyelid must have the same base shade but blended out to get rid of any harsh lines. Some of my favourite smokey eyes base shades are deep green, berry & burgundy colours, deep blues, electric greys and deep terracotta browns. The glitters I like to go over my base shades with have more gold and pearlescent effects. 

These are some of my favourite picks in affordable palettes to achieve Smokey Eyes Look for each eye colour.






Miss Claire Long Lasting Waterproof 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette ...









If you like my recommendations, leave a comment with a ❤
Join me on Instagram @minimuartistry & on Facebook Mini Alexander Saha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nurture Abundance & Calm Your Anxiety With Yogic Meditation Lights & Lamps

"A Strong Soul Dwells In A Strong Body" I have always believed in channelising my spiritual instincts so I can be guided towards t...